By Michael Dorausch, D.C.
This post gets filed in seminars and events. I received a mailing from my former x-ray instructor at CCCLA regarding his 2009 x-ray and adjusting license renewal seminars. Figured I’d scan and post the flyer for those that might be seeking chiropractic continuing education in the California area for 2009.
The content below is from the flyer I received…
X-ray Case Presentation Part II & Cervical Adjustive Techniques
Radiology Case Presentation – 8 Hours CE Credits in X-Ray
- Interesting X-Ray Case Presentation for 2009
- Integration with history &, physical findings
- Differential diagnoses will be discussed
- Advanced Imaging integrated throughout
- Discussions of Imaging protocols
- Gems on Radiographic Interpretation given
- Critical thinking process incorporated
- Tips on better radiographic techniques
Adjustive Techniques – 4 Hours CE Credits in Techniques
- Assessment and Treatment for Torticollis
- Assessment and treatment for Cervical Disc diseases
- Assessment and treatment for Upper Cross Syndrome
- Assessment and Treatment for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Learn new state-of-the-art assessment and treatment strategies for chronic mechanical spinal pain
- Evaluate the spine for joint dysfunction in a way that is biomcchanicaly based
- Determine the best adjustment type that would be valuable based on the assessment
- See the spine as you never have before
Muffit Jensen, DC
Dr Jensen graduated Summa Cum Laude from Cleveland Chiropiaciic Coliege Los Angeles. She is currently a professor at the college teaching cutting edge functionally oriented technique curriculum courses. Dr. Jensen is a published author and currently involved in chiropractic research.
Victor Tong, DC, MBA, DACBR
Dr. Tong is a graduate of Logan College who received his Radiology training from Los Angeles Chiropractic College. He Has over 28 years of practical and teaching experience in radiology. He is a distinguished lecturer and works at Cleveland Chiropractic College as a full professor and Chief Radiologist.
Mitchell Carter, DC
Dr. Carter graduated Summa Cum Laude from Cleveland Chiropractic College, He practiced privately for many yean before joining the faculty at his alma mater. He currently is the senior clinician at the Cleveland College Health Clinic and teaches the Integrated Adjustive Technique class.
Seminar Locations & Dates
Walnut Jan 10, 09 Saturday
Thousand Oaks Jan 17, 09 Saturday
Costa Mesa Jan 24, 09 Saturday
Ontario Janr31, 09 Saturday
San Diego Feb 07, 09 Saturday
Pismo Beach Feb 14, 09 Saturday
Riverside Feb 21, 09 Salurday
Los Angeles Feb 28, 09 Saturday
CE SEMINARS – 12 Credit in one day for as little as $125!
CALL (626) 383- 5754
Looks like a good program and I have studied with all three of these chiropractors. Hopefully we will get some contact as to the locations for each seminar so we can post them for others. A complete color PDF version of this flyer is also available for download.