Posted by Michael Dorausch as Seminars
Here’s a seminar in Las Vegas that’s important for chiropractic offices who are billing insurance.
Advanced Chiropractic Insurance Coding Seminar
Beyond the Basics of Billing
• Super Early Bird: $199 (30 days in advance)
• Early Bird: $245 (21 days in advance)
• At the door: $310
• Additional Staff: $150 each
Seminar time: 8am to 5pm
Receive up to eight hours continuing education units depending on state jurisdiction. Call for complete details regarding CEUs.
CPT and Diagnosis
• The correct use of CPT codes and modifiers
• Updates for 2012 and what is coming in ICD10
• Definitions and documentation protocols for diagnosis and CPT codes
• Blue Shield, United Health Care, et al Multi Procedure reductions-How to combat
• Diagnoses – Are you coding to the most specific and highest value for the condition
How to code and be paid for
• Review of records
• Additional time for exams
• Functional capacity testing
• Physical medicine services
• Exams, Re Exams and Final Exams
• Range of motion and muscle testing
• Unusual or complicated chiropractic manipulation
• Treatment guidelines for chiropractic and physical medicine
• Complete work camp codes and fees
• How to work with (and get paid for) treating future med patients
• Step by step dispute protocols and all necessary forms
• New 2012 deductible and fees
• Proper billing and documentation to pre-empt an audit
• Primary and secondary diagnoses requirements for your state
• Why most patients will be entitled to 20+ visits per year
• Secondary and Supplemental Policies: What they do and do not cover
• Medicare Advantage plans – What you must do to bill and be paid.
• Step-by-step protocol to insure getting PI cases paid in full
• Med Pay, eccess med pay, P.I.P., and how to bill & GET PAID 100%
• How to handle an attorney lien claim
• When and how to use Liens and Letters of Protection
• Claims settlement: How the process impacts you
• Which are pro-chiropractic and anti-chiropractic
• How to work with managed-care forms and authorization process
• Obtaining additional care. Know what they want.
• Rules and protocols of chiropractic documentation
• Use and implementation of outcome assessment forms
• Demonstrating and documenting the medical necessity of your services
• Electronic health records what you need to know and how to receive incentive payments
These advanced chiropractic insurance billing seminars take place throughout the year at locations all across the US. This particular event is being held at the Embassy Suites near the Las Vegas Convention Center on Paradise Rd. The location is easy to get to from McCarron International Airport and it’s Las Vegas. If not staying at the Embassy Suites, there are numerous Las Vegas hotels nearby.
For information regarding chiropractic coding seminars contact the HJ Ross company.
Telephone: (800) 562-3335